Sandy Plains Chiropractic
is open with modified hours
** If YOU are awaiting test results we ask that you do not come into the office until you have received your negative results.
Sandy Plains Chiropractic New House Rules:
- For the safety of our staff and other patients, these questions must all be NO Before entering the office or scheduling an appointment.
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours: chills/fever/, new or existing cough or difficulty breathing?
- Have you traveled within the last 14 days either outside of the U.S. or to cities were the coronavirus numbers are climbing?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case?
- Have you had close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness in the last 14 days?
- We are scheduling patients in such a way that there are as few people inside the office as possible. If there is a wait you may utilize our reception room or you are welcome to wait in your car or outside. It is advisable to call, or text, before entering the office and the front desk or doctor will instruct you on when it is time for you to enter the building. If the doctor has no front desk staff please make sure the doctor has you number in which to text/call you.
- In the adjusting room, there are shoe covers available. You, or the chiropractor, may put them over your shoes.
- The staff or doctor will wipe down each adjusting table between patients. Any area of the office where people come into contact will also be sanitized between each patient visit. Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the office.
- We are requesting that you wear your own personal protective equipment (PPE), namely a face mask (including cloth face-covers, masks, bandanna's, etc). The doctors will be.
As Georgia continues to go through reopening there have been an increased rates of exposure to the novel coronavirus, please continue your vigilance by the use of PPE's (Personal Protective Equipment), exercise social distancing and sanitization. "We protect ourselves by protecting each other."
From our family to yours,